Looking for SC430 OEM cover and spare tire conversion

IKEinFL

Hello all,

I purchased a 2006 SC430 and I am looking for a OEM SC430 car cover in good to excellent condition, I am also looking for the spare tire conversion kit for the trunk in good to excellent condition. Let me know if you have any of these items please.

Thank you,

• 1 month later...

Just go to eBay type it in under search and you will see what's  avl. If it's not there just keep looking every few days it changes as new things are listed. 

This one is 200.00 some pop up cheaper if you have time and keep looking.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ7F2Ax_9dr1EA0CLBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTBybGY3bmpvBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1577072641/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.ebay.com%2fitm%2fGENUINE-LEXUS-6477124043B0-SC430-02-10-SPARE-TIRE-COVER-GRAY-64771-24043-B0-%2f322291748295/RK=2/RS=f8kLH77mqv3fNq.BXASq8WZ1TOc-

• 1 year later...
On 11/14/2019 at 4:07 PM, IKEinFL said:

Hello all,

I purchased a 2006 SC430 and I am looking for a OEM SC430 car cover in good to excellent condition, I am also looking for the spare tire conversion kit for the trunk in good to excellent condition. Let me know if you have any of these items please.

Thank you,

I have a 2006 Lexus SC430 and I just bought a spare tire conversion kit (March 2021).  The kit in it’s original state with all the parts is no longer available however all of the parts are available but you have to buy them separately through Lexus parts department.