2015 Lexus ES 350 Front Bumper Object Sensor locations

My girlfriend has a 2015 Lexus ES 350, and she is deciding whether to drill two holes in the front bumper to install the front license plate or whether to use the tow hook plate holder.

The problem with the tow hook plate is that it can trigger object detection from time to time. I have been trying to figure out where the sensors are located in the front, so I can avoid triggering the sensor. Also, it is a pain to remove the tow hook plate whenever she needs to wash the car.

Even if she agrees to drilling two holes for installing the front plate, I still need to figure out where the sensors are. I googled around and haven't been able to find much information. Any help is much appreciated!

If the car has optional Intuitive Parking Assist option, the sensors in the front bumper will be completely obvious.  Google up some 2015 ES350 photos and you'll see what they look like.

Don't go drilling holes if you decide to mount the front license plate on the bumper where there are probably dimples that mark where the screws go.  Get the front plate mounting kit, which probably comes with self tapping screws, from a Lexus dealership.  If she's the original owner, she probably has the kit and misplaced it or the kit is still somewhere in the trunk.

I think a good place to mount the front plate is at the center of the lower grill.  I'd put it on a backer and maybe use four black zip ties to hold it to the lower grill or figure out some other method to attach it.  Here's an image of a very high quality silicon license plate backer I bought on Amazon for our vehicles.   I bought black ones but it also comes in colors. 

Rightcar Solutions Flawless Silicone License Plate Frame.jpg