FriesPlease

Need a little help with diagnostic, trying to fix it

So what my es300 2003 is doing is it takes a little more rpm to go the same speed, and a noticeable about more press of the pedal. 

I replaced the fuel filter, cleaned the fuel injectors with gas cleaner, and gave it an oil treatment. 

It also shifts weird because of it, since the ecu is trying to Rev match but it's not used to what's going on. 

I've been trying to figure it out myself, I'm thinking maybe just replace injectors or a throttle position sensor. But the position sensor wouldn't explain the lack of power as well. And the lack of power is inconsistent. Sometimes there's power, sometimes there isn't power. 

Any help appreciated!! 

Is your check engine light on? This could be a transmission issue. How does your transmission look?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BeachBumForever
      2003 ES300 - The passenger side light on the trunk is not lighting and indicator on dash shows it is not working. I found the replacement bulb (7440 single filament) but have no idea of how to remove trunk liner for access to the bulb. Trunk liner seems to be held in place with plastic push pins and I don't want to break any. Any advice will be appreciated.
    • By JADV
      2002 ES300  175,000 miles  Has problem with intermittent exhaust smoke at start up.  Not always, mostly after highway driving.  Uses 1 quart of oil between 3,000 mile oil changes
    • By BeachBumForever
      What do you all suggest as the best pure synthetic oil for a 2003 ES 300 with 209,000 miles? Runs perfectly with a very small (weekly drip) using Mobil 1 (5W-20). Also, what filter is recommended. Located in NC Piedmont region. Car is only driven <5000 miles a year.