Park and five neutrals

Did some skids in my 2006 gs430 when I let off, the car wouldn’t move anymore, will go into park, but will not even try to move in any gear even reverse. Any thoughts or ideas would help, no engine codes available, but alert like comes on if put into any gear.

Right, but everything checks out, and it goes into park, being told the front pump, I know jack about transmissions especially triptronic stuff... literally zero movement out of and gear even with decent rpms, everything underneath is sound and fluid comes out of the fill plug. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You are likely going to need a professional to figure this out.  I suggest taking it to a Lexus dealer or an independent repair shop specializing in Lexus.  I definitely wouldn't take it to one of those chain transmission repair businesses.

19 hours ago, Pulldawg585 said:

Know of any in the south west Washington area?

If you want to avoid Lexus dealers, you can likely find indie shops that repair them by searching with google or by asking other Lexus owners.  I've used mainly indie shops where I live to do maintenance and repairs on my Lexus cars.  The indie shops I used were owned and staffed by former Lexus dealership employees.