I own a '08 Lexus IS 250.

The leather upholstery is fine, but the foam in the front passenger seats is horrible.

Any drive longer than 1 hour is brutal on my bottom.

Does any know of a reputable place located in the Los Angeles area that could resolve my issue?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By coppens1
      Regular Member  0 18 posts First Name:Jim Lexus Model: ES300 Year: 1998 Location: Flori Lexus Owners Club 080218 malfunctioning seat forward-back adjustment
      Dear fellow Lexus owners, my 2001 ES300 drivers seat forward-back adjustment stopped working.  Now I can't move the seat forward so my short wife can drive the car.  I can tell it is not the motor, as the seat tilt, and up-down works, and there is a click when I try to move the seat forward or back.  There is no obstruction I could see under the seat to prevent movement.
      Has anyone had this problem?  How do I fix it?  JC
    • By jpgs30098
      Can the driver's seat bottom be replaced with the seat bottom from the passenger side ?   I'm interested in replacing the driver's side front seat bottom, cushion and leather.   After 17 years, mine is very worn.   There are passenger side seats available from the recyclers, but I'm trying to determine if any parts can be used on the driver's side.   Thanks!
    • By PennsyltuckyGX
      I just bought an '03 GX 470. We get it home and realize that the driver side rear seat release handle is broken. I was able to get the seat folded down with a pair of pliers, but the lock will not release it to tuck up against the rear of the driver seat.
      Obviously I will need to replace the handle, but that is not the problem. Has anyone ever dealt with this before? It seems as if one of the latches might be releasing and not the other. Any guidance would be appreciated.