Replacement Struts

armcomdes

On 9/10/2019 at 3:01 PM, armcomdes said:

I'm thinking of installing new complete strut assemblies on my ES350.

OEM, Monroe, KYB, or Moog? Anyone have experience with which (other than OEM) gives a ride  closest to the original?

I'm going to have new OEM fit Bilstein struts put on the back of the '02 GS300 - hoping to be better than those brands, but I can let you know later this week how compares to when it was new.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just installed KYB strut assemblies for the rear.  They don't sell one for the front but the camry uses the same components (strut and strut mount) and they sell an assembly for that for a slightly lower price for the two pieces but they include the spring and it is all put together.  I'm tempted to buy the camry parts.

Haven't driven the car enough but no clunks.

2007 es350.

• 3 years later...
On 1/3/2020 at 10:04 AM, bigwong said:

I just installed KYB strut assemblies for the rear.  They don't sell one for the front but the camry uses the same components (strut and strut mount) and they sell an assembly for that for a slightly lower price for the two pieces but they include the spring and it is all put together.  I'm tempted to buy the camry parts.

Haven't driven the car enough but no clunks.

2007 es350.

Wanted to ask and see how you went about this if you got those camry struts and or how have the rear ones held up?