LX570 Recall or TSB / JLL / 18V887

eugene.s

Hi All,

I went to the official Lexus site and, by my VIN, found out that my truck is subject to the following TSB / recall. 

I don't have a Lexus dealer in my place. From prior practice, when going to "knowledgeable mechanical shops" here, they could quote more items for replacement then what's really needed.

Can you guide me -- what exactly (which part numbers) need to be replaced in this recall? (Either here or via a private message). Or maybe share a related TSB?

Had I had an authorized dealer in my place, all this wouldn't have been a problem...

Many thanks in advance

Safety Recalls
View Affected Vehicles By Make, Model, and Year
Not your vehicle?
Title
Safety Recall JLL - Remedy Notice Certain 2008 - 2019 Model Year LX 570 Front Seatbelt
Status
Remedy Available
Description
The front passenger occupant classification system has a seatbelt tension sensor that could malfunction over time
and could cause the airbag warning light and the passenger airbag “OFF” indicator to illuminate. In addition, the
front passenger airbag, knee airbag, and the passenger seat-mounted side airbag may be deactivated. If these
airbags are deactivated, there is an increased risk of injury to the occupant in the event of a crash.
Remedy
Any authorized Lexus dealer will replace the front passenger seatbelt assembly FREE OF CHARGE.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please click here.
Recall Date
December 13, 2018
Dealer Reference ID
JLL
NHTSA Recall ID
18V887