Ultra Luxury for sale

jstout1

I have the 01 LS430 with the Ultra Luxury Package.  Only approximately 83000 miles on it.  I think beautiful shape.  About the only thing wrong with it is the rear sub seems to be blown or need repair.  I've seen this car for sale as high as $15,000.00.  Wanted anyone's opinion on what they think a proper price for this car should be.  I want to get a smaller SUV or a Lexus GS Hybrid. Everyone says I am crazy to get rid of this car.  I really understand the argument.  They say the same thing about my 1997 Lexus LX450 I am getting rid of.

IMG_20170928_131703.jpg

Edited by jstout1

All prices are local.  See what similar cars are selling for in your area.

KBB private party sale value where I live in the Midwest for a 2001 LS UL in that color with that mileage in Good condition is between $4,916 and $7,245 which I think is unrealistically high.

A 2006 LS UL with similar miles in a more desirable color with the optional PCS/DRCC package could bring $10K to $13K here if it is in KBB Good condition.

It's a shame these cars aren't worth more but there isn't much demand for old Lexus sedans - even originally expensive ones.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 12:29 AM, Wildlyfastwill said:

I believe if it has the air ride suspension and Nav System it is worth 15,000. Try to find a UL in good condition with the air ride. There are almost none available.

15 may be possible for a projector light car, but my guess is 11 is the actual sell price for a good non projector light car, 13 for a perfect one.

1 hour ago, Seve7 said:

15 may be possible for a projector light car, but my guess is 11 is the actual sell price for a good non projector light car, 13 for a perfect one.

Those prices would be more typical of an early model year LS460 or even an LS600hL in excellent condition - certainly not for a 2001 LS430 UL with 83,000 that needs repairs.  

Someone on ClubLexus bought a flawless 2004 LS430 Ultra Luxury with 92,000 miles on it and no repairs needed a few weeks ago for only $6,200 from a small dealer.  That's a good price but one more typical of a private party purchase.  Here's the thread about it:  https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-3rd-gen-2001-2006/925195-found-a-lonesome-ls-430-ul-in-a-small-dealer-s-lot.html