alarm going off one minute after shutting door

Netg

Ok first I have to complain, the "i'm not a robot" captcha wanted me to click on all images with motorcyles but wouldn't let me through till I clicked the image that was clearly a moped XD

Ok seriously now, I got my car back from the shop after doing a t-belt (been there for two weeks) and the car has sat for several months while waiting to get that started, wasn't in a hurry to do it so the car just sat un-driven. So I've had the car for four days and I heard a horn honking a few times but didn't realize it was me...so when I get out I lock the doors and shut them and about a minute later the horn is honking/lights flashing.

I’ve locked the doors with the driver door open and pushing the lock button and I’ve unlocked and locked from the outside using the metal key. Either way after a minute it starts going off.

It will usually go off two times then not do it again, noticed this while at the parts store, didn't realize it was my car doing it though at the time. Also it's an '06

note;
1. bought it used....key fob starts the car but doesn’t lock/unlock/open anything.
2. been having a bad parasitic draw, if the car sits for 2 days it needs a jumpbox (been driving it all week everyday though so no starting issues) Also on this note, thought I had turned the smartkey off to help diagnose the draw, not sure if that plays in...the draw was #1 on my list of things to solve this weekend but now this alarm issue is
3. brand new car battery
4. I do have the red triangle with “!” and a “low tire” warning (tires aren’t low though)

At work or when I am home I can leave it unlocked but when I go other places I need to lock it up but the alarm goes off once or twice.

Any ideas?