Tein Ha Coilovers Any Experience?

I was thinking about getting the Tein Ha coilover kit for my '92 sc300, but i'm not gonna take it to the track. Another option would be a cup kit and get Tein/Eibach springs with bilstein coilovers, or even ground control sleeves with bilstein coilovers.

I don't want to go cheap on my car, but i also don't want to get anything i'm gonna use to it's fullest potential. Thanks. :chairshot:

• 2 weeks later...

Tein makes good stuff. So does JIC. If I was not looking to spend much money and I wanted a fixed drop with decent performance, I would buy 4 supra TT kyb agx shocks with an Eibach pro-kit also TT spec. That can be had relatively cheaply - at least much cheaper than the coil over. If adjustability is key - then save up. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I first started out with the HA system on my GS. Did not like the stiffness of the unit. Swaped them out for a set of the TEIN CS Spec system. IMO way better...just my .02 :D

• 1 month later...

I run Tein HAs on my 240sx and love them to death. Then again this is a car that is going to see less and less street miles. I can see where you guys complain about the harshness.

One question? Did you use them after the 500mile break in? They change up after some use and get more civil.

I would like the flex system for my gs300. In car tuning and some stiff spring rates.

If you are not going to take it on the track stay away from stiff spring rates.

• 1 month later...

Tein HA are a good product, but for many people these are a bit too stiff.

But, of course, all depends what you want. If you want good comfort, you can go for the Tein CS or Tein Flex. I also heard good reviews of the new HKS LS+, which are also adjustable in stiffness.

If you do not mind the stiffness, and want a racy feeling then the Tein HA will be hard too beat.

Alex