2018 Lexus IS350 F-Sport | "Go-to" performance upgrades?

Hi LOC!  My name is Chris.  I'm from Colorado and the happy owner of a new 2018 IS350 F-Sport.

I'm a car enthusiast and a Superbike rider and racer.  I love to upgrade vehicles and this IS350 will be no exception!

I'm wondering what "go-to" performance upgrades you folks recommend?  Specifically, since this is a brand new vehicle and still under warranty, I'm curious about options that improve performance (acceleration and/or handling) without voiding the warranty, though, of course, long-term all options are on the table.

Also, I came across trdparts[.]jp - any feedback on this site?  Is it legitimate?

Best,

Chris

Hi Chris....welcome to the Forum

Here's a link to the UK side of the site and there is plenty of getting the best out of the already awesome F Sport models.

https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum/134-lexus-f-club-lexus-is-f-gs-f-rc-f-club/

TRD (Toyota Racing Development) parts are totally legit and purpose made for the job by Toyota.

Post up some pics of the IS if you want.

Cheers,  Trevor

Hi Trevor,

Thanks.  Here's a pic of my new pride and joy.

I'm familiar with TRD, just not that particular website, so I was curious if anyone had any experience and could confirm it's not a place that's just going to steal my money 🙂

Thanks for the link to the UK site!  Will check it out tonight.

Chris

IMG_20181212_130235.jpg

• Like 1