Best Remote Auto Start for 2008 RX350 - For Cold weather

Hi Ladies & Gents, Rather New to this Site, but sifted through before purchasing my Daughter Her 2008 Rx350 with 100,000 miles well maintained Lexus! All Dealer ship invoices from 5,000 mile interval check-ups and oil changes with even a New Lexus battery installed at 90,000 miles. (who installs a Lexus battery in a 9 year old car from the Dealer)? Had to be costly? 

Anyways, looking to install a Remote Starter for her. Better to have it installed and bite the bullet on the extra $150.00 or get unit on E-bay for a lot less and install myself? I am a really good mechanic and probably could easily install it but there are some wiring with Japanese, Korean, Chinese vehicles that are better left to a person who has installed these units and can make sure there is NO trouble-shooting later? Hard to find a more direct plug & Play Remote with little wiring and then there are the Remotes? The RX350 does NOT have push button start. Have to use the key so..do I need another programmed key? I only have one NOW! I do have the Techstream software but haven't programmed another key yet? Another post! Let me have your feed back or is there a Post on this site so I can go to it for HELP? I would like a more recent post for the Newer Remote starter and like to use my existing Key Fob?

Can't recommend any one unit, but you will need another transponder key. The engine won't start without a recognized key near the antenna, which is next to the ignition switch. I would buy another key online, use Techstream to program it to the car, and then tape it under the dash near the switch WITHOUT getting it cut. That way a thief would not be able to steal the car after it is remotely started since the steering and shifter would still be locked.