Help with power back door

My back door will not open with the keys nor the button by the steering wheel. When I try opening it with the keys, the lights do not go on similarly as locking and unlocking doors. I’ve tried the switch in the glove department and didn’t work. Would like to know if anyone has any suggestions. 

Have you first unlocked all the doors by pressing the key fob's unlock button twice. You will hear beep-beep, then beep-beep again. If you hear the double beep one time, the rear doors are not unlocked. All doors must be unlocked before the power tailgate lift will function.

You'll need to open the door manually first. Remove the small plastic cover from the inside bottom center of the door. There is a latch there that you move to the side to unlock the door. Open the door fully by hand, then close it by hand. After that, it should work electrically again.

That's the one I'm talking about. You have to unlock the door from inside the car, open it fully by hand, then close it by hand. After that, it should resume working electrically from the front pushbutton, or your key fob. Have you recently disconnected the battery? If so, there are a bunch of things that have to be "Initialized" including the back door.