2005 Lexus RX 330 Parts Problem

Hope someone can help with this issue. Have recently purchased a used Lexus RX 330 for my daughter. Have issues with the side view mirrors and power mirror switch below the dashboard. When I tried to order parts for these online from non OEM dealers  the parts I receive which are supposed to fit  correctly all are different in some way. Usually the electrical socket or harness is incorrect for my car. I heard that there are two versions of the RX 330, one made in Japan and the other made in North America. Wonder if this is the issue? Am frustrated by having to order parts and always having to return them since they never seem to be compatible for my particular vehicle. Any suggestions on how to purchase the correct part from sources other than Lexus itself would be much appreciated. Thanks 

John 

Have you tried any of the online Lexus dealership parts sites? Perhaps you can get a more accurate manufacturer's part number. Some of these sites ask you to enter your vehicle's VIN number to make sure the part will fit.