Time to trade in the 400h?

I have an 06 400h with 180,000 miles its been a great car, did not like the plain next gen style, and I like the 450h interior and most of the vehicle styling except for the front ugly nose.

Also I have looked at an Audi Q5, much better handling, acceleration and looks all around are fine.  The technology inside the audi is incredible.  Not sure about the upkeep of a german car,

I think Toyota overall is more reliable.  Should I keep the RX and invest in tires, brakes, and front boot? Go Audi for some fun? or back to rx and not look at the front ugly nose?

thanks for your consideration, dave

• 2 weeks later...

While the Audi is highly rated by Consumer Reports, I have noticed that most models show increasing reliability issues after 4 years or so. The Lexus F-sport versions do bump up the handling performance, so that may be an option as well. The most compelling reason I would have to upgrade would be the safety features - especially the back up proximity warning and the convenience of laser-cruise.