Converting the Cigarette Lighter to USB Port

Matador Red

I'm looking for product suggestions to convert the Cigarette Lighter in my 2006 SC430 to a USB Port.  Has anyone purchased a simple plug-in device that they are pleased with? Thanks.

• 5 months later...
On 7/29/2018 at 3:49 AM, 1990LS400 said:

The only brand I buy these days is Anker ... charging cables, DC chargers, AC chargers, etc.  https://www.anker.com/products/108/204/car-chargers

Many Anker producters are available on Amazon.com .

Any specific reason behind selecting only this brand? I mean there must be something which isn't offered by other brands any kind of USP? Like I prefer pennysaviour.com over many other famous coupon websites like Retailmenot, Groupon, etc, because I get many emerging and small brands coupons from them which aren't easily available on other websites.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Since my original posting, I found a simple $10 adapter that fits in the cigarette lighter at Batteries Plus +.  The adapter allows me to charge my IPhone battery while I'm driving my 2006 SC 430 which does not have a USB Port.  Thanks again. 

14 hours ago, kiarawillson92 said:

Any specific reason behind selecting only this brand? I mean there must be something which isn't offered by other brands any kind of USP? Like I prefer pennysaviour.com over many other famous coupon websites like Retailmenot, Groupon, etc, because I get many emerging and small brands coupons from them which aren't easily available on other websites.

The reasons are that Anker brand products routinely get extraordinarily favorable reviews and all of the many Anker products I have purchased have been consistently wonderful.

Google "Anker" and do some reading.

On 1/26/2019 at 7:33 AM, 1990LS400 said:

The reasons are that Anker brand products routinely get extraordinarily favorable reviews and all of the many Anker products I have purchased have been consistently wonderful.

Google "Anker" and do some reading.

Thanks for letting me know I wasn't aware that Anker is this much liked by people and they have such positive reviews and yeah sorry if you felt bad :)

• 5 months later...