Sticky Dashboard

EdwinJ

I have a 2007ES350 and the dashboard is "sticky" and some of it is starting to flake off. What can I do? Is there something that I can treat it with to stop this. I called Lexus and the previous owner didn't take advantage of the replacement while under warranty and Lexus said there is nothing they can do.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 10:34 PM, EdwinJ said:

I have a 2007ES350 and the dashboard is "sticky" and some of it is starting to flake off. What can I do? Is there something that I can treat it with to stop this. I called Lexus and the previous owner didn't take advantage of the replacement while under warranty and Lexus said there is nothing they can do.

Same problem....2007 es350 with 19,820 miles.  Called Lexus was told that I was sent notice in 2014....yeas they did BUT it states in RED.."IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED THE CONDITION DESCRIBED, THERE IS NO ACTION NECESSARY AT THIS TIME"   well it started...only they extended the warranty for ten years.  Had a call back from Lexus and they will do NOTHING....I Always thought they would stand behind their brand ...They must have took a hit with the airbags..................