Lifted RX330, 2.5" actual suspension lift

Don't know if this is the right place for this. But here's my lifted RX330. 2.5" suspension lift, .5" strut spacers (not spring spacers) in front, 1" strut spacers in rear, 2012 sport highlander rear struts give me an extra 1.25" of lift and that much more tire clearance (can fit 265/65R17 tires), king spring lift springs front and back, 245/65r17 bfg K02's, full thule cargo basket with 6 rigid flood lights, and two light bars in the front all of which are connected to an auxiliary yellow top battery hidden in the back and controlled by Tacoma fog lamp switches in the front, topped off with Method Racing wheels, 8.5" wide with a 0mm offset.

IMG_2002.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Your RX looks great! I am also lifting a RX 330. Will you clarify the front lift? King springs and .5” strut spacer? The rear is 1.25 with the highlander struts and king springs? Lastly 2 tire sizes are listed 245 and 265. Which works best?  Lastly how is it off road. Thanks much!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I just got an RX330 (2006) - the tires are not good (arizonian in the rear and worn out Michelin in the front). I'd like to start with some good tires. any recommendations. I use it to go to work and planning to drive it in snow this winter.

The three top rated all-season tires, according to Consumer Reports are:

1. General Atimax
2. Michelin Defender T+H
3. Continental True Contact Tour

The three top rated all-season SUV tires, according to Consumer Reports are:

1. Goodyear Assurance CS Fuel Max
2. Kumho Crugen Premium
3. Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia

We have the Continentals from list 1 and they are excellent.

• 4 months later...

I'm looking to lift the rear of my 2008 RX350 AWD an inch or so.  Found KYB rear Struts for 2012 Highlander (L/R) 339235/339234 and Strut Plus SR4447/SR4446.  Any chance you used either of these?  john

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/2/2018 at 3:54 PM, Brickwall said:

Don't know if this is the right place for this. But here's my lifted RX330. 2.5" suspension lift, .5" strut spacers (not spring spacers) in front, 1" strut spacers in rear, 2012 sport highlander rear struts give me an extra 1.25" of lift and that much more tire clearance (can fit 265/65R17 tires), king spring lift springs front and back, 245/65r17 bfg K02's, full thule cargo basket with 6 rigid flood lights, and two light bars in the front all of which are connected to an auxiliary yellow top battery hidden in the back and controlled by Tacoma fog lamp switches in the front, topped off with Method Racing wheels, 8.5" wide with a 0mm offset.

IMG_2002.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

Did you have to do anything to accommodate the highlander struts? How does it hyway ride? Do you have wheel spacers on this? Would you suggest doing this to a daily driver?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks awesome! I have a white rx 330 that I'm ready to modify just like your's! Can you give me some guidance on exactly what you did to lift it, specs on wheels and tires, headlight/ fog light/LED bar, roof rack mods as well? 

• 1 year later...
On 7/2/2018 at 3:54 PM, Brickwall said:

IMG_2002.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

On 3/2/2020 at 8:05 AM, JCH92692 said:

I'm looking to lift the rear of my 2008 RX350 AWD an inch or so.  Found KYB rear Struts for 2012 Highlander (L/R) 339235/339234 and Strut Plus SR4447/SR4446.  Any chance you used either of these?  john

I’m in the market to lift my 2012 Lexus rx350 2 or 2.5 inches. Anyone have recommendations for me? First time modifying my car, so I’m new to the space, looking for as much guidance as possible, thanks.