2015 RX 350 Air conditioner Problem

2015 RX 350 air conditioner seems to cool erratically. Occasionally on super hot days, it won't work at all. What's going on? If I take it to the dealer it may work. Can the dealer determine why it dosn't cool on some days. What controls the cooling is it a thermostat that may be failing on occasion.聽

Your dealership would be able to help you more and would definitely be able to figure it out. But, to me it sounds like you probably have a leak in your a/c system somewhere causing you to be just a little low on refrigerant, which could give you erratic operation based on ambient temperatures. The thermostat only controls engine temperature 馃槉

• 2 months later...
On 7/2/2018 at 4:24 PM, Brickwall said:

Your dealership would be able to help you more and would definitely be able to figure it out. But, to me it sounds like you probably have a leak in your a/c system somewhere causing you to be just a little low on refrigerant, which could give you erratic operation based on ambient temperatures. The thermostat only controls engine temperature 馃槉

There is another thermostat that controls the cabin air聽temperature.