Power trunk

I recently replaced my hail damage trunk with a new trunk lid. After swapping all the parts, the power trunk option on the trunk let itself, the interior of the car, and the remote are not working the power trunk.  I have played with the valet switch and that has not changed anything.  Power trunk was working, before I changed out the new deck. Is there a fuse or a reset procedure I need to do to make this work again? 

• 2 weeks later...

Last Modified: 4-24-2018 6.8:8.0.48 Doc ID: RM000002AAM02XX
Model Year Start: 2015 Model: LS460 Prod Date Range: [10/2014 -           ]
Title: ENGINE HOOD / DOOR: POWER TRUNK LID SYSTEM: INITIALIZATION; 2015 MY LS460 [10/2014 -        ]

INITIALIZATION

1. RESET METHOD

NOTICE:

Perform initialization of the power trunk lid system (power trunk lid control ECU initialization) if one of the following is performed: 1) The negative (-) battery cable is disconnected; 2) a wire harness, the luggage closer motor (power trunk lid control ECU) or luggage compartment door closer is replaced or removed/installed; or 3) the RR MPX-B 1 fuse is replaced or removed/installed. If initialization is not performed, the power trunk lid system will not operate.

(a) Completely close the luggage compartment door by hand once.

HINT:

It is not necessary to perform initialization if the negative (-) battery cable is disconnected while the luggage compartment door is closed.

2. CHECK POWER TRUNK LID FUNCTION

HINT:

• Proceed to Operation Check 2015 MY LS460 [10/2014 -        ]; ENGINE HOOD / DOOR: POWER TRUNK LID SYSTEM: OPERATION CHECK .
  • If the power trunk lid system does not operate and/or the luggage compartment door does not open, disconnect the negative (-) battery cable. Then wait 10 seconds, reconnect the cable and perform initialization of the power trunk lid system again.