Hello Guys,

I am a happy owner of IS250 2012 and I have couple issues.

1. my parking sensor sopped to make sound utter I change my multi media console, I can see the distance on my speedometer but no sound (muted).

I tried to turn it off and on, tried to disconnect my battery for hours and no change.

2. I have strange noise on rear right side like a vibration or fuel pump trying to pump air (with full fuel tank).

if any one know how to fix it ?? 

• 3 years later...

Guilty of bumping an old and barely coherent question I know, but I've had exactly the same issue with the parking sensor for the last few days on my 2007 IS250 and wasn't having any luck trying to find a solution including online.

(Normal operation being putting the transmission into reverse produces a "bleep" and activates the camera screen, the rear sensors then function accordingly, but the bleep and the sensors simply stopped working, with no fault message/code present).

So this morning I reversed it onto the drive in order to poke around, check fuses etc.  As the drive is quite tight I pressed the button to retract the side mirrors...as soon as I pressed it the sensors immediately started working again 😅😅 😀

No idea if I'd accidentally reset something (don't think I did) or the ECU was confused or if it's just something random, but I wanted to put this here for posterity as a potential solution should anyone else come a searching.  Have restested it several times and all seems well.  Certainly beats an afternoon mucking about checking fuses etc 👍

PS - hi everyone!