2008 400H rust on door

Just found out to my horror that I my passenger side door is rusting on the bottom and also under the inside door panel.  I admit that I have been neglecting it without much car wash in past winter.  So, is it worth the price of repairing it or is it time to trade in?  I only have 70k kilometer on it. Serviced by dealer every 6 months according to their schedule.

• 3 weeks later...

How much is the repair? It is said that if the repair amount is 50% or more of the vehicle value, it's time to get rid of the vehicle. However, this may not apply, given the brand and mileage of your Lexus. So if you plan to keep it for many years, the repair cost on a per year basis may be relatively little.

The Lexus dealer (collision center) said I need to replace the skin of the door (left front and back door) at a cost of $3800CAD.  Just repair of rust is $2800CAD.  The black book value is about $10k - 13kCAD.   I don't mind trading it in, but this is bad timing.  If I do nothing, it will rust more after this coming winter (it is bearely visble now on the front door, the back door is just starting to rust inside bottom of the door).  By the way, a second body shop say casually about $3000CAD.  

After much thought, I think I should not spend the money for just one or two years.  What do you think?