Hi,

Has anyone programmed the HomeLink from a 2007 IS250 Lexus with a 2018 model LiftMaster Premium series 8355W (belt driven) garage opener? or know if they're compatible?  I just got the LiftMaster 8355W garage opener 5 days ago and been unable to program it with HomeLink buttons in the 2007 IS250.  According to the HomeLink site, they provide instructions to program with LiftMaster for the 2007 IS150 so I assume this means it's compatible (?). Cleared all HomeLink programming and tried all the steps to program opener following instructions from Owner's Manual, HomeLink web site, various tips given online..etc. The only step that doesn't seem to match with the instructions is that when I'm trying to sync remote with the desired HomeLink button...I get the slow blinks while I'm holding both buttons but it never gets to fast blinking, just does the slow blink until the light just stops blinking. I went ahead and continued with all the remaining steps including the learn button on the opener and going back to car to press the HomeLink button. Tried all this multiple times and different ways but still no luck. Never had issues programming it previously. Wondering if anyone has successfully programming 2017 or 2018 LiftMaster with 2007 Lexus, or maybe it's no longer compatible with the latest garage openers.  

Any info/help would be appreciated. 

• 3 years later...