Power outlet 2 location? 2007 RX350

Looking for location of power outlet 2 supplied from 20A fuse in box by battery - would like to rum a HAM radio. Found 15A 'Cig' fuse in box under steering wheel powering outlet near shifter on console, plus 'power outlet 1' 15A fuse for outlets low below front console & rear luggage compartment - both outlets on same circuit. But cannot find any reference to power outlet 2 in owners manual. In service manual/wiring diagrams, found fuse location, but couldn't find the wiring anywhere else.  Also searched forums, but didn't locate answer.

Any chance the 20A circuit wires are under center console between front seats?

Thanks

Wilson

Thanks Andy - I use the trunk/luggage outlet regularly but it does not have enough capacity (only 15A) to allow full power transmit of my radio. I'd like to find where the 20A circuit can be found.

• 1 year later...

Hi Wilson,

Did you manage to find the answer to your question? The fuse for Power Outlet No.2 is in the engine compartment and is rated at 20A. I also would like to power my Kenwood TM- D710GA from it. If I pull the said fuse in the engine compartment, power to that socket stays on.

Charles

EX0CK