Planning To Purchase 2013 ES 350 Soon

Hello to all. I'm new to these forums & glad to be here. I've been wanting a 350 for several years and am able to become an owner in the very near future. A guy I work with now has worked 5 years at a dealer near by & is still real tight with the used car manager. He says he can talk to him to get me one at an auction when I'm ready. I've got a little ways to go on the down payment, and get the balance thru my credit union. It'll be nice again to look at a car I'll be driving to work & be excited about the prospect. johnj1020 

• 1 month later...

I always said I'd own a Lexus by the time I turned 60 (just as my Dad said he would own a Lincoln by the time he turned 60). 2 weeks ago (and 5 months before my 60th bd), I did it. I now own a Deep Sea Blue Mica 2015 ES 350 with 44k miles in excellent shape. Prior to this, I drove a Toyota Avalon Limited, and I thought the ride could not be any more quiet or more smooth. I was wrong. The Lexus is far and away more solid, quiet, comfortable and smooth. I made a great choice for under $24k.