I just got a 2007 Lexus gs350 from my cousin he got a new car so the car was sitting for 5 months when I went to start it no surprise the battery was dead I called aaa to jump when he had the charger on the battery it started and everything was fine but when you shut the car off it wouldn’t start again so I had it towed to Toyota and had the battery replaced they said they changed the battery and now the alarm won’t stop going off and the key fob isn’t opening the doors or trunk when you go in the car the computer gps starts up but car won’t start or turn off alarm I changed the key fob battery before I had all the issues I’m not sure if this is the problem but Toyota could not figure it out and I just spent $400 for them to tell me good luck get out of here I was hoping you guys could help me out please!!!

JLogo1985, I feel your pain. Please also post at clublexus.com since it has a bigger readership than this and likely has had somebody post something like what you have before.