• Similar Content

• By BeachBumForever
      2003 ES300 - 209,000 miles
      I have developed a "clunk" that seems to be coming from the passenger side trunk area when hitting a pothole or pavement change. First thought is a strut or mount going/gone bad so will probably replace all 4 struts. Need suggestions on whether to use OEM parts or aftermarket parts and sources. I prefer a smooth ride versus performance handling. Suggestions on the parts and process appreciated. Should the struts be replaced BEFORE or AFTER a full alignment? The work will be done by a shop, not by yours truly.
    • By XsivLexus
      So, I'm not even sure if I can post this without permission but, here's my problem. I have 4 aluminum stock wheels for my 1998 SC300. They are almost in perfect condition. However, I do not want to try to sell them on Craigslist because the last time I tried all kinds of kids called me and just wanted the address where they were located but either never showed up or cruised by my house lots of times. So, Craigslist is not an option for me. Can anyone suggest where I can sell these wheels. 
      I replaced them with custom wheels a few years ago and the stock wheels have been boxed in my garage too long. It's time for them to go!
      thanks!

• By Mama K
      Greetings!
      I've lurked this site for a number of years, so I guess it's time I became an official member.  I bought my '07 ES350 new in '06 and it's been a great car....I plan on hanging onto her as long as I can.  She has the original rims, which are now leaking like a sieve in the cold weather.  I had no problems with tire leakage until I bought the first set of replacement tires, but ever since it's been a constant battle having the wheels "cleaned" and "sealed" at the tire shop.  I need to purchase a set of replacement rims but am undecided where to buy, what brand, how much I need to spend and all.  She's black, so I think silver or chrome would look the best. I have OEM 215/55R17 tires.  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
      (If the old rims are not out-of-round and just need a GOOD refinishing, I'll likely keep them on hand as an extra set.)

• By Garanovich
      Hi!
      One of our beloved trd wheels was cracked in a minor collision. We tried to find a replacement but were unable to and so we bought new wheels. 
      Now we have to sell the 3 remaining trd wheels which are in fine condition, so please let me know if you are interested or know someone who may be!
      Thanks!!
      Gabe 

• By BeachBumForever
      I just purchased a 2003 ES 300, pristine condition with 208,000 miles. The tires are pretty well worn and I would like fellow LOC members to recommend their favorite tires. I am in the SE so no driving in snow with a 70% city/30% highway driving ratio. More interested in comfort and quietness than performance. Any recommendations will be welcomed with your comments.