Just Purchased 2008 IS 250 - Gotta ? about 60k service

Just purchased a used 2008 Lexus IS 250,  RWD, with 59K miles.  I don't have all the maintenance history but only had one owner and seems to be in really good shape.  The oil maintence change required came up today and I assume it comes on automatically comes on when it detects oil is at a certain percentage.  Since it's so close to the 60k service mark, I was going to take it to a Toyota dealer for service.  Does anyone know a ballpark price for the 60k service?  Would it be okay to take it to a Goodyear or other non Toyota or Lexus dealer for  a tune-up or is it better to go to the dealer?  

• 2 weeks later...

Never ever trust any car to an "oil change" location. For 60k you need the following and either do it yourself (husband, son, you or someone competent) or take it to a place you can trust. Will it cost more? Sure but breaking stuff down the road costs more. Pro tip.... Find a Toyota dealer instead of Lexus to service it. They can do the job but hourly are cheaper. This is the list:

30K Service
Engine Oil & Filter
OEM Intake Air Filter or "xxx" Drop in
Radiator Coolant
Tranny Fluid
Brake Fluid
Differential Fluid
Rotate Tires
Inspect Brakes
Internal Air Condition Filter
Check Strategic Bolts "Listed in manual"

• 1 year later...

It will cost you a chunk of change at the dealership, so be prepared.  However, my car has been strictly maintained by Lexus from its birth, it has 160k miles, and runs like new.  These cars are exceptionally reliable but are expensive to fix when they do have issues.  Proper maintenance will serve you well in the long run, despite the up front cost.