Can anyone tell me what these parts go to - 67775-50030 and 67774-50020? I have a 96 LS400. Lexus Parts Dept. can't find these part numbers. ARE THESE FOR A 96 LEXUS LS400?

Tobycat1525

Does anyone know what these parts go to? These are black plastic moldings or trim pieces that have a slight J shape - these were left in the door pockets on my 96 LS400.  I called several Lexus parts dealers and they are unable to find these part numbers in the parts catalog online.  I don't know if these are parts from my car or for another Lexus vehicle.  These look like trim pieces or molding for the door, or windows, or maybe the trunk.  There are some smaller parts that go with these parts that were also left in my door pockets - maybe they are all parts to a larger component with a different part number such as a door or window assembly.  It's driving me crazy - I don't know if I am missing parts to my car or if these are spare parts from a different car that were left in my car by mistake. Any information would be much appreciated!  

3 hours ago, Tobycat1525 said:

Does anyone know what these parts go to? These are black plastic moldings or trim pieces that have a slight J shape - these were left in the door pockets on my 96 LS400.  I called several Lexus parts dealers and they are unable to find these part numbers in the parts catalog online.  I don't know if these are parts from my car or for another Lexus vehicle.  These look like trim pieces or molding for the door, or windows, or maybe the trunk.  There are some smaller parts that go with these parts that were also left in my door pockets - maybe they are all parts to a larger component with a different part number such as a door or window assembly.  It's driving me crazy - I don't know if I am missing parts to my car or if these are spare parts from a different car that were left in my car by mistake. Any information would be much appreciated!  

I most likely it trim for the door panel close to the mirror but to make sure can you post a picture I have a 90 Ls400

What do you mean by "they were left in the door pockets on my 96 LS400"?  Who left them?  The tooth fairy?  Those are not Toyota/Lexus part numbers, i.e. not in the parts database for model years 1969 to 2017.

• 7 months later...

I will put an end to this mystery..... these are the trim finish panels that fit the "hole"  in all 4 doors, you cant see them, but your fingers feel them when you use the opening to close the door.... 

they seem to fit 95-2000.

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG