• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Michael17
      Listing can be found on Ebay.

LOW MILEAGE 1995 Lexus SC 400. Looks and drives like perfect! Great condition inside and out. Very nice sports coupe soon to become a classic. Garaged with solid maintenance records. 
      New tires (just replaced)
      New battery (just replaced)
      New plugs and wires (just replaced)
      New brakes and rotors (@124k)
      Timing belt replaced (@88K)
      water pump replaced (@88K)
      Engine mounts and transmission mounts (@124k)
      Updated Cat-Back exhaust system
      Much more…

Smooth riding sports car! Bullet proof engine and very reliable luxury automobile. Nonsmoking vehicle, no wrecks, clean Carfax. Title in hand. You will not be disappointed. Original sticker price in 1995 shows $52,413. Serious inquiries only please.

• By Lexus Owners Club
      The Lexus RC F GT3 secured a sensational first victory in the Blancpain GT Series at the Paul Ricard circuit in the South of France on Saturday. Emil Frey Lexus Racing’s Alberto Costa Balboa took the lead just half a lap from the chequered flag in the six-hour Endurance Cup race to claim a memorable result for the team and for Lexus
      The result sets the seal on a steady transformation of the team’s fortunes in the RC F GT3’s first full season of European GT competition and delivers on the promise the car showed in scoring points and podium results in the previous rounds of the series at Brands Hatch and Silverstone.
      Lorenz Frey, Team Principal, said: “We still can’t believe it. The last lap was nerve-racking, nobody would have thought that after six hours it would be so close. We have now definitely proven that we have a very strong package and can demonstrate the performance of the Lexus and the expert work of our team.”
      The race was rare in offering so much close action throughout its 1,000km distance. In a field of 51 starters, just one second covered the qualifying times of the top 24 cars. At the start, Christian Klien in the No14 Lexus moved from fourth on the grid to second by the first corner, while team-mate Stéphane Ortelli in the sister No114 car also put in a strong first stint, racing from eighth to third within just a few laps.

At nightfall, both Lexus RC F GT3 looked on course for a podium finish. Norbert Siedler in the No114 had a strong fight with the No7 Bentley, but light contact meant he couldn’t progress beyond fourth before handing over to Ortelli. He too suffered contact with another car, which required an unscheduled pit stop to repair damage to the steering. This effectively ruled the Lexus out of contention, but the team were able to use the remaining hours to test and prepare the car for the highlight of the season, the 24-hours of Spa.
      Meanwhile, Marco Seefried was running in a good fourth spot in the No14 car when he handed the wheel to Costa Balboa for the last hour of the race. Once the leading No72 Ferrari suffered an engine failure and the second-placed McLaren received a drive-through penalty, the Lexus found itself running in second place. Costa Balboa was just 0.8 seconds behind the leading Bentley with eight minutes to go. On the final lap, he seized the initiative with a great overtaking move through turn 10, securing an incredible first victory for Lexus in the Blancpain GT Series.
      Emil Frey Racing now leads the Endurance Cup team’s championship standings. The next outing for the team will be a two-race Sprint Cup meeting at Misano, in Italy, from 22 to 24 June.
    • By LooseJuice
      I'm attempting to fix the leaking moonroof drain in my 2004 RX. This is a problem discussed at length on basically every Lexus forum. It's gotten so bad in my car, that heavy rain will now flood the passenger side of the car with standing water. The drain exiting the vehicle is clear. I poured water down the drain and some came out of the car... but not all of it. The rest of the water is not leaking out through the hole near the floor as is common in many posts. It's actually coming out through the box with all of the wiring connections (which I assume go to the passenger door) behind the passenger kick plate. Now, although I might be right in assuming that the wiring behind the kick plate is for the passenger door is for the door itself, I'm not 100% sure. I don't want to disconnect anything and cause a problem. I'm not a mechanic, I just can't afford the time or money to take this to the dealer to get fixed. So is it safe to disconnect these wires and do I have to disconnect the battery first? Because I'm almost certain I need to get behind there to fix the problem. I've searched extensively for any diagram that can tell me for certain what these wires I'm disconnecting control to no avail.

I need to fix this problem because at this point, I almost can't even drive the car in the rain and certainly can't with a passenger.
    • By Yogi1958
      New to this Lexus ES 350 Club: I always said I'd own a Lexus by the time I turned 60 (just as my Dad said he would own a Lincoln by the time he turned 60 - and he did). 2 weeks ago (and 5 months before my 60th bd), I did it. I now own a Deep Sea Blue Mica 2015 ES 350 with 44k miles in excellent shape. Prior to this, I drove a Toyota Avalon Limited, and I thought the ride could not be any more quiet or more smooth. I was wrong. The Lexus is far and away more solid, quiet, comfortable and smooth. I made a great choice for under $24k.

• By matthewlswanson
      My guess would be either the first gen rx300 or the most recent gen rx350 because they have the most ground clearance. Not sure how they all compare with locking diffs, gearing, wheel articulation, low end torque, etc since I only own the first gen. 
      Second question: is the RX a lot worse off road than the LX and GX or are they close?