Knock Sensor Harness for 1998 LS400

DuraLEXSedLEX

Hello Everyone, Greetings from the new member ;-)

Does anyone know what is a proper part number for the 1998 Lexus LS 400 knock sensor harness ..? 

so much confusion going around. This is a 2nd Gen Lexus .. easily I can find harness for 1997 LX400 .. but for some unknown reason nothing for the 1998 LX400

Unfortunately my LEX throws codes for both sensors. I know that it will most likely need a harness as well. Don't want just to cut sensor wires and ground them through 220k resistor ;-) .. at least not yet .. still hope to find this damm harness replacement somewhere..

Thank You in advance for your invaluable help.

KC

As far as I can tell from looking at parts diagrams, the knock sensor wiring is part of the main engine harness assembly.  I'm using the parts reference pictures at toyodiy.com (you will need to register to look at that info). 

Paul

• 7 months later...

The best way to find the part no. is to identify the small 5 digit number that is stamped on the connector

Years ago, I bought two knock sensor wires with connectors from Sewell Lexus of Dallas & Fort Worth. It took some time for the part person but he finally found them for me. Their web site is https://www.sewell.com/showroom/lexus

Good luck.