ez12a

How to Flush Brake Fluid with a Pressure Bleeder

Hey All! Bleeding my brakes was one of the items I tackled for the 120k mile service on my car. Using a pressure bleeder made it fast and painless. In fact the most tedious part of the job was getting the wheels off each corner as I worked. 

Of course I created a video detailing the process:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sizbob
      on startup I got the following six lights: Master Warning, Check Engine,Brake System Warning, Brake Warning,ABS, Slip indicator.   Brake fluid is full. Parking brake turns on and off normal.

• By ffl3883
      Hello,
      I have a 1999 LX470, 140k miles. I noticed there is strange noise (sounds like servo motor or some kind of !Removed! sound). when I first turn the key to light up the dash also when I press brake several times. It also happens frequently during driving when I press brake pedal. Brake still functions. Here is a YouTube link. 1999 LX470 Noise Behind Dash 
      you might need to put on headphone to hear the noise clearly in the YouTube video. Just wondering what the problem is . Any thoughts and gauidance are appreciated. 
      Regards
      Felix
    • By dblbassoon
      Does anybody actually use the parking brake on an automatic transmission SC 300? Being familiar with other automatics with other cars, I have rarely used them. I have used them on manual transmissions.
      Thanks,

Kevin
      dblbassoon2003@yahoo.com
    • By DiabloX22
      Hello everyone, has anyone went and changed the rear tail, brake, turn signal, bulbs from the traditional filament to plug and play LED? I replaced the license plate lights that are LED that came with the new housing and they just plugged in, work and look fantastic! I have a 2003 so no Canbus. Now the license plate lights look so great I want the rest to look "uniform". I read about the hyper blink issue and see I can get amber led's with resistors already assembled into them. Has anyone purchased changed theirs or know what route to go? When it comes to the choices there are so many and I am not up to speed on the technology or what all the numbers mean! I dont need a super expensive set up, If I get a year or 2 out of them, thats fine. I plan on updating the housings to get rid of the amber colored plastic to the clear. So for now, just looking for suggestions and experiences. Any input I really woulds appreciate! Ebay has so many choices it will make my head spin! Tried to read up on the specs they list, how many LED, smd, this that, lets just blame my A.D.D! Thank you!   
    • By Sfdato
      I recently replaced my rear brake pads on my 2006 Lexus RX400h, and when I started the car after the replacement, there was a "Check VSC System" that appeared, with a red "BRAKE" logo, an orange "ABS" logo, and other logos came on too. I'm confused because I did a neat job on the brake pad change, and I'm wondering what's wrong with it. The owners manual says to contact your Lexus dealer, and I'm trying to find out if I can fix this problem myself before I take it to the dealer. The car is alright to drive right now, but I want to also know if it's okay to keep driving with the VCS and logo errors on.