Mounting a V-1 radar detector best place?

Looking to mount a V-1 somewhere in the car,I would like to use the mirror but have no idea how to make it work. Anyone done this? Thanks in advance if you can help!

Thanks exmeaguy but where do I get power for it? I would like to eliminate running wires along the windshield, is it possible to tie into the mirrors power?

Search Mirrortap (works very well) on ebay and then do a search on this site and other Lexus forums that have covered this in several threads.  You can tap into a connector in the overhead console.  The threads will explain how to remove the overhead console.  You will have to find out, or test for, which hot wire is switched and which wire to use as a ground.

• Thanks 1

You might be able to connect into the back of your mirror without having to go into your overhead console.  I have a RX350 so I went into the overhead console.  You will have to determine what works best for your model or find out what others did.

• Thanks 1