Rear Drivers side window switch issues

2007 RX 350
Drivers side rear window will not work from main drivers control. all other windows work. Rear drivers window works from rear switch just not from master switch. So, I purchased a new master switch. But, it still won't work. Now, I've just noticed that the "auto" function doesn't work from the rear switch and the light isn't on either. So, I guess I'm looking at a new rear drivers side window switch?

to sum up:
rear drivers side window functions with the rear switch, but not the "auto" function.
rear drivers side window switch light is not on
rear drivers side window does not function from the main drivers switch (new switch installed)

opinions, suggestions?

I would start by removing the circuit board under the driver side window switches and spraying all the connections with an electronic spray cleaner, let dry completely, and try again.

After installing the NEW Main Window switch, I noticed that when raising the drivers window (auto) it didn't work on the first click. But worked fine on the second try. (weird).

So, the new REAR drivers side window switch came in today and I installed it and I re-installed the old Main Switch . . . . . . and, you guessed it . . . . Wa-La! everything works!

I guess just being able to vent here was a help, even though no one was listening . . . . . . . except zieke . . . . ..