P0136 P2195 Error Codes - Help Please!

Hello,

I have a 2007 Lexus RX350 AWD with about 120k miles on it.  The check engine light came on along with the VSC Light.  I went to Autozone and they read the two following error codes:

"P2195 Oxygen Sensor Signal Biased/Stuck Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1"

"P0136 Oxygen Sensor Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2 (See P2270, P2271)"

After reading around as much as I could I looked at my gas cap and the O-Ring seems intact without issue and all the plugs to the air box are intact without leaks.  Now I feel like the only option I have left is to actually buy the parts needed to replace the faulty sensor.  However,  I have no idea what to buy.  Do each of these error codes represent a different sensor that went bad?  Is it possible two sensors went bad simultaneously?  I'm up for any recommendations anyone might have on how to proceed even if it doesn't mean buying parts.  I attached the computer reading pictures from the auto parts store.  Thanks in advance.

-Matt

222.jpg

333.jpg

I would replace the Bank 1 Sensor 2 first, clear the fault codes, drive it a while and see if the code comes back before changing the other sensor. Bank 1 Sensor 2 is at the rear of the engine.