New 2017 GX Luxury

LEXIRX330

Hi everyone...just wanted to say hi!

Been a long time since I have posted. I have been doing some car swapping lately. So I figured I would drop in and update everyone. I got rid of my Harley last fall and purchased a 01 Porsche Boxster S with 17400 miles on it,  got rid of my 2013 Range Rover and purchased a 2017 GMC Sierra Denali. And while I wasn't planning on it my wife's 15 GX was having a issue that service had attempted to fix multiple times and they couldn't get right so we swapped that out for a 17 GX Luxury. 

I hope everyone is doing well around the forums! 

I had a 2004 Screamin Eagle deuce. I had the bike for almost 9 years but just honestly wasn't riding it at all. I've always had a motorcycle and I imagine I will get another one some day.

very nice bike!!!....I'm the same, got a BMW GS1200 and never ride it, really must part company with it but part of me thinks that if I do, then I'll never get another bike...

Man I know how you feel. That is about the same way I felt too. That is exactly why I purchased the Porsche. I told my wife I wasn't getting rid of one toy without getting another one. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

lol....I know the feeling (about telling the wife) but there is a lovely saying which is 'its easier to gain forgiveness than it is to get approval'