2015 vs 2016 RX 350 ride quaity

I currently own a 2014 Es350. I've been extremely happy with it so far. It's probably one of the most comfortable and smooth riding vehicles on the road. New circumstances require me to drive an awd with bigger trunk/cargo space. The new RX350 seemed like a no brainer especially with the updated look(which i love). However, the droning and vibration issue scares me. I'm also thinking about a 2015 cpo and was wondering how the ride is compared to 2016+ models. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi Tae,

Your right in that the RX and ES have some distinct differences. I've had several ES's and like you I love the smomth, and quiet ride. When we added the RX/ 2016 there was a difference in both of  those features. You feel the pot holes more, and it is not quit as quiet as the ES.

But when you think about it, It is hard to give a larger, heavier CUV with larger tires and still make it rugged enough to bust through those snow drifts.

Paul

What do any of you think about this?