Speaker Issues

Hey guys, last night I was driving around with friends and discovered that my rear speakers don't work. They made some comment about there being no sound in the back, and when I turned the fader all the way to the back, there was just silence. What can I do? Could it possibly (hopefully) be a fuse or something? Will I have to replace the speakers? Thanks for any help. :cheers:

You're screwed lol. My rear speakers quit a long time ago (on account of a stupid mistake that I made). I just jerry-rigged the rear speakers to the front 6.5"ers and it works like a charm, except...they only reproduce bass b/c that's all the input that the front speakers get. It's probably an amp problem though.

The ones I've priced were all outrageously expensive considering that it's just a puny stock amplifier; I'm talkin in excess of $150. Best deal I had the chance to take anyone up on was sk who offered to sell his for 50 bucks but I beat around the bush and he sold it. I'd ask around here though b/c alot of people have gutted their stock systems in favor of aftermarket components and they have amps sittin around collecting dust. Good luck man!