Bug Deflector

adilkarim_9

Hey Guys

just wanted to know if anyone has a bug deflector installed on thier GX. i wanted to get one on my black gx but am wondering if its gonna spoil the front looks of the car.... pls share some pics if possible.

can't believe noone has a bug deflector installed on thier cars.... ???

How about you show us the pics of the reflector you want to put on and the pics of your SUV. Then we can look at both of them and predict how they might look together.

hey

thats the problem... i can't find any pic with the lexus bug deflector for GX 470. Even on the Lexus Site they show a RX 330 as an example when you click on the bug deflector... i hope you know what i mean.

• 3 months later...

I have a bug shield on my GX. I got it put on at the dealer. I think it adds to the looks of the front end. The only thing to be aware of is that the bug shield I have circles the grill, at the bottom of the grill some of the hardware hits the bumper. I corrected this by adding some rubber protection strips where the contact happens.

I will be taking delivery of my white GX470 on August 27.

I have ordered the bug deflecter, window visors and rear spoiler.

I will be replacing the rims with 20 inch and 295X45X20 tires.

I have seen one GX 470 with bug deflector at my dealer. It looks nice.

I will try to post pictures next month.

• 1 month later...
Hey Guys

just wanted to know if anyone has a bug deflector installed on thier GX. i wanted to get one on my black gx but am wondering if its gonna spoil the front looks of the car.... pls share some pics if possible.

can't believe noone has a bug deflector installed on thier cars.... ???

It has been a while since I visited this forum. I got my white GX470 on August 22.

Mine came with the bug deflector, window visors and rear spoiler (I ordered tose options). It looks really sharp. I recently replaced the rims and tires (295x45x20) Pirelli Scorpion Zero.I will post pics. soon.