Pic Of My First Car...

What year model is it?

:D Very Very nice. :cheers:

All I can tell you is that; please be care full. My first car was an Acura Legend, now it’s LS400 (my brother took the Ack), I have seen too many of my friends involved in wrecks and one of them passed away last year because of “drunk driving.”

Let me tell you; once you start driving fast, it is like smoking; very addictive. But, I have recovered from that; just form good driving habits.

85587_.jpg

What do you think? gettin my license in 3 days...:cheers:

welcome to the club. I'm also an owner of the 93 GS. Let me tell you, personally, I think this model is better looking than the new ones because it has no edges... nothing but smooth curves. Any future mods to the car? So far, on my GS, I have put the following mods:

1. Full admiration kit (JDM)

2. JDM spoiler that you can't find in the states...

3. 19X9 ADR rims, almost like Mr. Sypher's rims except his are deep dish and chrome i think

4. lowered on intrax springs

5. Toyota Aristo Conversion

A. Airbag

B. Cruise control lever (Jap. Character instead of english words)

C. JDM Foglights

D. JDM Tail lights

E. JDM Emblems and grill

F. My key has toyota Emblem

G. Aristo Strut Bar

H. Aristo Cam Cover

i think that's all i have for the aristo conversion. I'm just missing the jdm headlights and obviously the 2JZ-GTE engine.

in my interior, I left it stock except for the DVD head unit and Sony amp.

here's a pics of my engine

toyota_aristo_engine_bay.sized.jpg

here's a pic of my interior

toyota_aristo_interior.sized.jpg

I'll post pictures of my car soon. Enjoy your car and take very good care of it.

Can I ask you guys how you are getting these great looking photos in the posts? I cannot seem to get it to happen on my end and only the small grainy looking ones seem to go as attachments. Thanks in advance...

Well first you place the pictures in the Gallary. You don't have to log In or anything, just like on the category you want. Then, where it says [slideshow] on the right of it there is a bar, click on it and pick add photo. Then you can upload a photo from your computer into the gallery.

So, now you have a picture on the net. Then when you Reply, where there is a http:// button beside it is IMG button, click on it and type in the address of the picture from the gallary and you are all set. B)

Can I ask you guys how you are getting these great looking photos in the posts? I cannot seem to get it to happen on my end and only the small grainy looking ones seem to go as attachments. Thanks in advance...

hey leo what's up... i just went to the gallery, clicked on my pics, right clicked and went into the properties, highlighted and copied the source, went back to the posts, click the img button and pasted the source in it. then post your reply... i'll email you pics of my car and my damn scuff mark because of the wall i backed up into. laters

Twinturbo: Thanks for restating my post.

all good... have you ever seen that concept lexus in person? Let me tell you, that car is bad !Removed! in person. Lexus had it displayed at our convention center and those rims are huge. It looks way better in person than in the movie or pics...

on second thought, how much would a set of jdm head lights cost? do you know where I could see a pic? what about the tail lights? thanks a bunch!

hey alex, what's up. I'll ask my friend in japan about the jdm headlights... he's looking for a set for my car. As for the aristo tail lights, i have an extra set of 96-97 tail lights that i'm willing to part with. they are in fair condition and if you want, i'll send you some pics of the set. they are the two tail lights and center tail with the word "aristo".

this is a price quote from my friend's shop in florida

92'- 97' GS300 Center Tail Lamp with "ARISTO" Logo $425.00

92-95 GS300 Right Tail Lamp $79.00

92-95 GS300 Left side tail lamp $79.00

of course my price will be much lower than $583.00.

let me know what's up

3.  19X9 ADR rims, almost like Mr. Sypher's rims except his are deep dish and chrome i think

Mine are 3pc. Work Rezax, silver Mesh with High Polished Lips... B)

Rear_Rezax_1.jpg

okay... i just posted my reply for your post mr. sypher, but it disappeared. hopefully it stays this time. here's a pic of my driver rear rim. almost like yours.

garage_gallery-84-1083364058.jpg

on second thought, how much would a set of jdm head lights cost? do you know where I could see a pic? what about the tail lights? thanks a bunch!

hey alex, this is a pics of my friend's car in japan. it shows the jdm headlights. notice that the outter lens is clear. the amber piece is in the inside of the housing where the u.s. spec lights, the amber piece is on the outside.

jdm_clear_corners.sized.jpg

hmm, im havin trouble finding the galleries...anyways, do you know what type of grill your friend has on that silver lexus? maybe where I could find one? hopefully they arent in japan only <_<

The Gallery link is up in the far right of the top gray box with the American Flag in it on the LOC site. Let's see if I did this right. Thanks guys!

R_Rear.sized.jpg

whoo hoo, you got it my friend. I like your car. it has a clean and simple look.

ARISTO_DRIVER_SIDE_FINAL.sized.jpg