Where Can I Get A copy of the Build Sheet and Window Sticker

moonunit

Hi,

I just picked up a 1995 SC400 to go with the 1997 LS400 my mom is driving.  I was wondering if there is a source to obtain copies of the car build sheets and window stickers?  If anyone know where they can be obtained, I would like to know.

I would be surprised if a Lexus dealer could provide information about the specs on a 22 year old Lexus but I suppose you could ask, 

There weren't a lot of options back in 1995 on the SC400... not much more than traction control, Nakamichi audio, CD changer and maybe a trunk mounted spoiler.  I don't remember if a memory seat was standard or still optional.

You can buy a download of the 1995 SC brochure at http://www.toyotareference.com/lexussc/1992-2000

I guess there isn't anything wrong with asking.  I think I will buy a hard copy of the brochure.  I wish I could buy a DVD copy of the Service Manuals, since there are 3 or more of them and are so pricey.