Rear LED Light Conversion

DiabloX22

Hello everyone, has anyone went and changed the rear tail, brake, turn signal, bulbs from the traditional filament to plug and play LED? I replaced the license plate lights that are LED that came with the new housing and they just plugged in, work and look fantastic! I have a 2003 so no Canbus. Now the license plate lights look so great I want the rest to look "uniform". I read about the hyper blink issue and see I can get amber led's with resistors already assembled into them. Has anyone purchased changed theirs or know what route to go? When it comes to the choices there are so many and I am not up to speed on the technology or what all the numbers mean! I dont need a super expensive set up, If I get a year or 2 out of them, thats fine. I plan on updating the housings to get rid of the amber colored plastic to the clear. So for now, just looking for suggestions and experiences. Any input I really woulds appreciate! Ebay has so many choices it will make my head spin! Tried to read up on the specs they list, how many LED, smd, this that, lets just blame my A.D.D! Thank you!   

I went and bought a bunch of Led's for the rear. Not top of the line but not super cheap. So I am going to mess around with them and see what happens. I am planning on updating my tail light assemblies to get rid of the yellow/amber sqaure turn signal, the newer come clear imo look nice! I did find some Led's that switch back from a clear to amber, pretty interesting to see those function and if they wok, hyperflash etc. If anyone wants a update or product info, just let me know, that is if all goes as planned! 

• Like 1