vsc, trac. off and check engine lights altogether

Hi guys,

I've been a member of this reputable forum for a while now, and i want it to share this as a small gesture of gratitude.

coming home one night and parking the car as always ,and suddenly it was like Christmas came early to my dashboard.

vsc light, trac light, this circle between two brackets , and the big C (check engine) all came on at the same time.

i tried to put the car in gear as it was on Park, and a peeping sound came on and a message asking me to put the car in P shift position.!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was baffled and i suspected the gear GOD forbids, and i had a misty idea that a loose fuel cap will trigger this symptoms but i had to check it in the morning , and it was the same movie  all over again.

Anyway i opened the fuel tank and tightened it up till I heard a click for three times.

i started the car again with no change and as you can see i was really frustrated at this point .

i left it for a couple of hours out of frustration and went to wok then i came back and started the car .......Shazam everything returned back to normal.

and the LOOSE FUEL CAP  was really the culprit as  all experts agreed here.

N.B: the beeping sound was coz i put the car on gear while the driver's door was open and of course the occuring message was of the same reason , as you see i was really panicking.......

Thanks and I hope this will help someone .

• Like 1