Tires for RX330

Pritz

Looking for recommendations for all season tires for 2004 RX 330 - the current size is 235/55/18. After doing some research I was leaning towards Michelin Premier A/S or Bridgestone H/L Alenza Plus.  My local tire store is recommending that I consider Cooper or Nokian and said to stay away from Michelin and Bridgestone. Any help would be appreciated!

Maybe your local tire store makes more money on Cooper and Nokian tires!  I've probably bought more Michelin tires than any other brand and have never been dissatisfied.  I bought a set of four 235/55-18 Michelin Premier All-Season tires a couple of months ago for our 2014 Toyota Sienna Limited which I jokingly refer to as an "adult size RX". 

The Michelin Premier supposedly has superior capabilities on both wet and snowy roads if you believe the hype and the ratings on the Tire Rack website where it is rated as #1 in the Grand Touring All-Season category.  I've rarely used all-season tires in Winter.  I have Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 tires on OEM 17" wheels on my Sienna for the Winter.  The Blizzaks turn our vehicles into "snow beasts" that are virtually unstoppable unless the snow is deep enough to "high center" the vehicles.

I bought the Michelin Premiers at Costco during a recent $70 off promotion where installation was free for Costco executive card holders.  I don't know if the promotion is still on. 

I suggest that you look at the ratings for the tires you are considering at http://www.tirerack.com/ although they may not have ratings for all the ones you are considering.

• 4 weeks later...

Yokohama Avid Ascends have been my favorite. Took many road trips on varied terrain and weather. I have Falkens now that are okay so far. America's Tires/Discount Tires always has deals and ships free.