Doughnut Spare For Sc 430

arnie1

instead of going the "doughnut" route, ( :blushing: )

why don't use just buy a another wheel that matches the ones you have off of ebay???

no embarising doughnut, and will be a heck of a lot cheaper than 900 bucks for a crappy doughnut ie.....( u can get one for no more than 100 bucks)

just be patient when looking, it may take some time, for u to find the right deal

Apparently here in Canada all SC 430's come with run flat tires and no spare. Run flats have a very hard ride compared to conventional tires and i'm planning on switching to conventional tires as soon as these are worn. The dealer told me not to worry, roadside assistance is included for 4 years. Funny, though because Lexus puts a jack in the trunk. The reason i need the doughnut spare is because there is a space allocated for it in the trunk. A full sized tire would take up most of the trunk, and i'd never be able to put the top down. I'm hoping there is another car manufacturer that makes a doughnut spare that will fit.

The dealer is trying to find a compact spare either from other cars in his dealership or from other manufacturers. So far, after 2 weeks, no luck. There must be some SC 430 owners who have been successful at finding a suitable spare.