Check vsc with no check engine help pls

Emilels400model2000

Dear all members this issue happened recently made me going nuts now :bangin: i have only check vsc light on i tried many reseting methods but no use (battery pulls) (fuses pulls) with no hope my charging system is working perfect no issues with the car except the vertical skid control stops working after i hade this message on (cheak vsc ) and every time i restart the system by ither what method driving for 5mins will make it pop again out check vsc its making me nuts am no living in the states but am in uae and its impossible to find a good garage to fix it and charge me a normal amount.

I hade my baby for the past 3years and never hade a problem since till i stoped the car like around 5months an attended for some reason and when i tried to on the battery was dead so i replaced the battery with a brand new one and started the car fine after two day this crazy check vsc light came and cleaned the battery terminals tried all possibole options so i need an expert HeLP please i love my baby even if 2017 model are there i preferred always ls400 on all other cars so help me to keep it rooling healthy its LS400 2000 MODEL 

the VSC lamp is an all purpose lamp or trouble indicator..... (something is out of position,not necessarily faulty) on one of mine, it was the rubber oring seal around the gas cap. I removed it, put a new one on and it went off...  

Is you VSC light on by itself, or is it on with a Check Engine Light as well. If it is just the VSC light then you need a Zero-Point calibration. This is supposed to be only done at a toyota/lexus dealer. They take out the VSC computer and run their diagnostics program and reset and configure(calibrate) your vehicles VSC. I personally would disconnect both battery terminals for at least an hour, even better overnight, this should allow enough time to have all the electricity drain completely from those computers. Hopefully this would reset everything. I would try this before going to the dealer, try to save some money. If it is the VSC and CEL(Check Engine Light), then you would have to get the codes read at AutoZone....they do this for free unlike the dealer and then post your codes up on this forum.

Edited by billydpowell
more info