Thanks Everyone For All Your Help

mapman

I just want to thank everyone for all their advice and help over this last year. I will be leaving the club. You all have been a great bunch of people to talk to and to be associated with.

The reason i am leaving is my nephew and owened a pair of matching Ls400's. Last thursday night he lost control of his on the way home from camping, ran off the road and rolled it into a lake. He did not drown but was killed by a part of the fence coming through the window. So when his wife and kids see mine it is a reminder so i sold mine today and replaced it with a expedition.

Thanks again for all your great advice along the way.

So Long,

Michael Wilson

Wow, I really got chills as I read the post; things like this really make you stop and evaluate your life and it's importance. I'm very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. That was a very commendable thing to do by selling your LS. Enjoy the Expediton(they're fine SUV's), and I hope you still check to see what the LOC is up to from time to time.

sorry to hear that:( i myself had an accident last friday when i flew off the road on the rainy night did 720 degreeturn and ended up in the ditch, no1 was harmed and car got a bent rim and some scratches. these LS sometimes have handling problems but things like your nephew had make u drive more carefully and appreciate life a little more. when you loose a family member you loose a part of yourself. hope everything is going to get better:(

good luck

so sorry for your loss. but no need to leave the forum just because you dont own a lexus. some of our advice and your advice can always be of use no matter what car we drive. and remember there are other models then the LS so well we will see what happens.

Michael,

Our prayers are with you and your family - I am deeply saddened to hear this tragic news. May God's love comfort you & family........

Be it known you will always be a member to us and we'll be praying for you...