1997 Lexus Es 300 Parts And Accessories

steviej gave you the best site to check out a spoiler. However, my (and many others) opinion is you take away the styling of the 97 - 01 ES by adding a spoiler. Lexus dosen't offer one as an accessory for those years of ES & there is a reason for it. :whistles: The 02 & newer models look great with a spoiler but not the 97-01's. Just my 2 cents.

:cheers:

Absolutely right Lexusfreak, although it is a very opinionated issue. I always say is save the spoiler for the hondas. lexus owners are more evolved. but individuality is a great thing. so go with your heart Livin as long as its not a "WING" spoiler it won't look too bad :-)

Sorry been away from the forums..thank you for all the imput...I just got my lexus yesterday, sadly I did not have time to get it registered so I cant actually drive it...but after cleaning it and detailing it myself... I really dont think I need a rear spoiler after all; but I always change my mind, we'll see ..Ill post pics If I do.

Thanks again everyone!

I’m guessing that their aim was to make a tricked out beast. By seeing all of these small ticked out Civics the LS would look like a beasts, very scary.

But these cars are not made to look like that. What is happening to the human race!!!!!!!

its funny with those so called "tricked out" with the huge wing spoiler cars is that no matter how many compliments the person gets face to face, there are 10 times more secret laughing that goes on when a car goes buy. Actually when i see a car like that drive by i make it my duty to look the driver in the eyes and laugh soooo hard.....but thats just me. am i a bad person?? lol

its funny with those so called "tricked out" with the huge wing spoiler cars is that no matter how many compliments the person gets face to face, there are 10 times more secret laughing that goes on when a car goes buy. Actually when i see a car like that drive by i make it my duty to look the driver in the eyes and laugh soooo hard.....but thats just me. am i a bad person?? lol

To some extent, these Lexuses are not built to look like that, so sure laugh at them and have a good time. Now, the IS, you can see that Lexus was giving you a hint of: hey there is a car that you can ‘trick out’ because it already is a very little when it comes out the factory.

Cars that are built and portrait to be ‘ticked out’ you can’t laugh at them, unless they have something hilarious on them.

Same analogy: Buying a near-luxury car that does not offer leather, one puts aftermarket leather in. Is that funny? Are you going to laugh at them because they made their car more luxurious?

i'm talking more about ridiculous add-ons vs. tasteful add-ons. overboard vs. when to stop. trickin out a car can be done great or it can be done horribly. and the horribly done is really what makes me laugh. I think we are on the same wavelength but i think i explained myself not too clearly hehe

i'm talking more about ridiculous add-ons vs. tasteful add-ons. overboard vs. when to stop. trickin out a car can be done great or it can be done horribly. and the horribly done is really what makes me laugh. I think we are on the same wavelength but i think i explained myself not too clearly hehe

Yup, you are right.

I guess this is where professionally done vs. nonprofessionally[or rookie] done comes in to. There is a show on MTV, don’t watch it often, there is a show called “Pimp my ride” where the “West Coast Customize” cheese up peoples old, broken up cars. And, they do a very very detailed job without nearly going over the board. And, also on big shows, where concept cars are reviled; where big companies hook up a car for promotional use and they aren’t really going over board neither.