RX350 Wheels?

Gamalot

Hi to all. New here and just bought a 2015 RX350. I live in snow and salt country and like to purchase a full set of winter wheels and tires so I can switch back and forth.

Would love to know what other wheels fit this RX. I am thinking a lot of Toyota wheels should work but would prefer advice from those who can tell me what to look for. I don't care if they say Toyota/Lexus or what ever.

Thanks for any help on this.

Gamalot

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

FYI, I just happen to have a complete set of (4) LEXUS OEM 18" alloy wheels, including (4) Top-Rated (and barely used) Michelin X-Ice Xi2 235/60R18 Snow Tires.  The bad news (for me) is that shortly after we purchased them, we purchased a winter-home in extreme southern Texas = super poor planning on our part.  The good news for you (or someone) is that I'm only asking $1350 for "this > $3000 package", as just one new wheel @ Lexus sells for > $500.

And if you'd like to see some photo's of them, they're posted on Craigslist, or I can email some photo's to you. 

So if you're interested, please give me a call at 440-254-6504, which is in Northeast Ohio, east of Cleveland. 

Thank you.

Dan.

• Like 2

Nice Dan but you are a little late for me. I found a set, take offs from a dealer when a customer wanted different wheels. I paid $600 for the wheels alone and another $280 for the TPMS sensors and then put new Blizzaks on them. I did end up spending a bit more than your very reasonable offer but getting them from Ohio to NY would have blown the total price off the charts for me. On Craig's list they should go quick because there is just one OEM wheel that is a perfect match for the 2015 RX350.