Cd Player Help For A 92 Sc400

:(

I have a 92 lexus sc400 and when we bought it, it didn't come with a cd player. I have been looking around everywhere and even the internet for a installation kit for my vehicle, but someone told me about a double din cd player and I was wondering if anybody else has done the same thing or can someone tell me what I can do and if a double din cd player will work and if I will need a special installation kit to install a double din cd player and a special lexus wire harness. someone please contact me asap and give me some options on what I can do. Thank YOu.

P.S. I'm was looking at the Pioneer FH-P5000MP but I'm willing to check out any others.

http://carstereohelp.com/strlexus.htm

right click save as and scan with whatever virus stuff you have - then open it

The first link is in the faq. The second is too but it is a direct to an executable PP presentation on the SC stereo. There is not a direct harness that I know of. Cut and splice. I can't recommend any double din units cuz, I haven't used any. Try a search, I think they have been mentioned in the past. Try the audio visual forum as well. The power point was created by the guy I bought my first SC off of and credit must go to him. Went by the handle Microbyte and I haven't seen that handle on line in nearly 2 years now. Wonder what he's been up to. Anyways, good luck.